This edition: John Archibald Wheeler Part 2 of 2
Original tape date: November 24, 1999.
John Wheeler speaks about his interest in the subject of Relativity. He also delves into the causes and proofs of black holes.
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
John Archibald Wheeler Professor Emeritus of Physics, Princeton University
- Dr. Michael Riordan
- Wednesday, February 21 - 3:00am
- Dr. Eugene Straus, Professor of Medicine & Chief of Diceases, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Wednesday, February 7 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, February 14 - 3:00am
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Poirier, Gastroenterologist and Economist
- Wednesday, January 24 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, January 31 - 3:00am