This edition: Dr. Gertrude B. ElionTweet
Original tape date: June 30, 1998.
Lou Massa speaks with Dr. Gertrude B. Elion, Scientist Emer. for the Glaxo-Wellcome Company. Dr. Elion talks about her work on cancer treatment. After a short history of her life and education, she talks about how her career sprouted and lead to a drug to help fight leukemia.
Dr. Gertrude B. Elion Scientist Emeritus , Glaxo Wellcome Inc.
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
- Dr. Roald Hoffman / "The Same & Not the Same"
- Wednesday, December 13 - 3:00am
- Dr. Dudley Herschbach
- Wednesday, November 29 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, December 6 - 3:00am
- Dr. Malcolm Browne, Senior Science Writer, The New York Times
- Wednesday, November 15 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, November 22 - 3:00am