This edition: Mary Palevsky, (Pt. 1 of 2)
Original tape date: February 20, 2001.
Mary Palevsky talks about her book “Atomic Fragments.” The book describes the life and work of her parents who worked on the atomic bomb.
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
Mary Palevsky Independent Scholar and Writer
- Dr. Michael Riordan
- Wednesday, February 21 - 3:00am
- Dr. Eugene Straus, Professor of Medicine & Chief of Diceases, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Wednesday, February 7 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, February 14 - 3:00am
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Poirier, Gastroenterologist and Economist
- Wednesday, January 31 - 3:00am