This edition: Mary Palevsky, (Pt. 1 of 2)
Original tape date: February 20, 2001.
Mary Palevsky talks about her book “Atomic Fragments.” The book describes the life and work of her parents who worked on the atomic bomb.
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
Mary Palevsky Independent Scholar and Writer
- Dr. Dudley Herschbach
- Wednesday, November 29 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, December 6 - 3:00am
- Dr. Malcolm Browne, Senior Science Writer, The New York Times
- Wednesday, November 15 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, November 22 - 3:00am