This edition: Dr. Charles Michael Drain / "Chemical and Engineering News"
Original tape date: April 28, 2000.
Professor Drain talks about his article and its beginning at a symposium. The article talks about materials that can be used for science in the future.
Dr. Charles Michael Drain Professor of Chemistry, Hunter College/CUNY
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
- Dr. Lothar Schafer, Part 2 of 2
- Wednesday, June 27 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 3:00am
- Robert Buderi, The Invention that Changed the World, Part 1 of 2
- Wednesday, July 11 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, July 18 - 3:00am
- Dr. Lothar Schafer, Part 1 of 2
- Wednesday, June 13 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, June 20 - 3:00am
- Dr. Brian Greene, Leading String Theorist
- Wednesday, May 30 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, June 6 - 3:00am
- Creativity at the Crossroads Between Science and Technology
- Wednesday, May 23 - 3:00am