This edition: Roald Hoffman / "Old Wine, New Flasks"Tweet
Original tape date: November 18, 1997.
The winner of the 1981 Nobel Prize for chemistry talks about his book, which deals with science and the Jewish faith.
Dr. Roald Hoffmann Professor of Chemistry and of Humane Letters, Cornell University
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
- Creativity at the Crossroads Between Science and Technology
- Wednesday, May 16 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, May 23 - 3:00am
- Paul Hoffman
- Wednesday, May 2 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, May 9 - 3:00am