This edition: Roald Hoffman / "Old Wine, New Flasks"Tweet
Original tape date: November 18, 1997.
The winner of the 1981 Nobel Prize for chemistry talks about his book, which deals with science and the Jewish faith.
Dr. Roald Hoffmann Professor of Chemistry and of Humane Letters, Cornell University
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
- John Archibald Wheeler, Part 1 of 2
- Wednesday, August 8 - 3:00am
- Robert Buderi, The Invention that Changed the World, Part 2 of 2
- Wednesday, July 25 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, August 1 - 3:00am
- Robert Buderi, The Invention that Changed the World, Part 1 of 2
- Wednesday, July 18 - 3:00am