This edition: Jean-Pierre Poirier
Original tape date: May 20, 1998.
Jean-Pierre Poirier talks about his biography of Lavoisier, a noted chemist, biologist, and economist.
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
Dr. Jean-Pierre Poirier Gastroenterologist and Economist
- John Archibald Wheeler, Part 1 of 2
- Wednesday, August 8 - 3:00am
- Robert Buderi, The Invention that Changed the World, Part 2 of 2
- Wednesday, July 25 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, August 1 - 3:00am
- Robert Buderi, The Invention that Changed the World, Part 1 of 2
- Wednesday, July 18 - 3:00am