This edition: Dr. Dudley HerschbachTweet
Original tape date: October 14, 1997.
In this episode, Lou Massa speaks with the 1986 Nobel Prize winner for chemistry, Dudley Herschbach. They discuss Professor Herschbach’s article, which concerns the life and scientific works of Benjamin Franklin.
Dr. Dudley Herschbach Professor of Chemistry, Harvard University
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
- Dr. Malcolm Browne, Senior Science Writer, The New York Times
- Wednesday, November 15 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, November 22 - 3:00am
- Dr. Peter Atkins, Professor of Chemistry, Oxford University
- Wednesday, November 1 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, November 8 - 3:00am
- Ronald Breslow
- Wednesday, October 25 - 3:00am