This edition: Professor Andrea Branch
Original tape date: April 11, 2002.
In this edition, Dr. Branch talks about her area of expertise: the liver. She talks about her work with liver disease and the steps she has taken to help prevent and/or cure it.
Andrea Branch Associate Professor, Mount Sinai Medical School
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
- Dr. Roald Hoffman / "The Same & Not the Same"
- Wednesday, December 13 - 3:00am
- Dr. Dudley Herschbach
- Wednesday, November 29 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, December 6 - 3:00am
- Dr. Malcolm Browne, Senior Science Writer, The New York Times
- Wednesday, November 15 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, November 22 - 3:00am