This edition: Chemical & Biological Terrorism, (Pt. 2 of 2)
Original tape date: November 29, 2001.
In this edition, the scientists talk about the scientific aspects of chemical warfare and terrorism.
Andrea Branch Associate Professor, Mount Sinai Medical School
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
Martin Sage Professor of Chemistry, Syracuse University
- Dr. Eugene Straus, Professor of Medicine & Chief of Diceases, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Wednesday, February 7 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, February 14 - 3:00am
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Poirier, Gastroenterologist and Economist
- Wednesday, January 24 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, January 31 - 3:00am