This edition: Chemical & Biological Terrorism, (Pt. 2 of 2)
Original tape date: November 29, 2001.
In this edition, the scientists talk about the scientific aspects of chemical warfare and terrorism.
Andrea Branch Associate Professor, Mount Sinai Medical School
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
Martin Sage Professor of Chemistry, Syracuse University
- Dr. Dudley Herschbach
- Wednesday, November 29 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, December 6 - 3:00am
- Dr. Malcolm Browne, Senior Science Writer, The New York Times
- Wednesday, November 15 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, November 22 - 3:00am