This edition: John Archibald Wheeler, Part 1 of 2
Original tape date: November 19, 1999.
In this episode, John Wheeler speaks about his interest in the subject of Relativity. He also delves into the causes and proofs of black holes.
Mr. Manning Marable Founding Director, Institute for Research in African-American Studies
John Archibald Wheeler Professor Emeritus of Physics, Princeton University
- Dr. Roald Hoffman / "The Same & Not the Same"
- Wednesday, December 13 - 3:00am
- Dr. Dudley Herschbach
- Wednesday, November 29 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, December 6 - 3:00am
- Dr. Malcolm Browne, Senior Science Writer, The New York Times
- Wednesday, November 22 - 3:00am