This edition: Dr. Rosalyn Yalow
Original tape date: June 23, 1998.
This episode features Dr. Rosalyn Yalow who is a physicist involved in physiology/medicine. Her career and accomplishments as well as her education are mapped out in this interview.
Mr. Manning Marable Founding Director, Institute for Research in African-American Studies
Dr. Rosalyn Yalow Physicist
- Dr. Roald Hoffman / "The Same & Not the Same"
- Wednesday, December 13 - 3:00am
- Dr. Dudley Herschbach
- Wednesday, November 29 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, December 6 - 3:00am
- Dr. Malcolm Browne, Senior Science Writer, The New York Times
- Wednesday, November 22 - 3:00am