This edition: Dr. Jean-Pierre Poirier, Gastroenterologist and Economist
Original tape date: May 20, 1998.
Jean-Pierre Poirier talks about his biography of Lavoisier, a noted chemist, biologist, and economist. Interviewed by Lou Massa, professor of chemistry and physics at Hunter College/CUNY.
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Poirier, Gastroenterologist and Economist
- Wednesday, January 24 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, January 31 - 3:00am
- Dr. Eugene Straus, Professor of Medicine & Chief of Diceases, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Wednesday, February 7 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, February 14 - 3:00am