This edition: Dr. Jean-Pierre Poirier, Gastroenterologist and Economist
Original tape date: May 20, 1998.
Jean-Pierre Poirier talks about his biography of Lavoisier, a noted chemist, biologist, and economist. Interviewed by Lou Massa, professor of chemistry and physics at Hunter College/CUNY.
- Paul Schleyer
- Wednesday, April 25 - 3:00am
- Paul Hoffman
- Wednesday, May 2 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, May 9 - 3:00am
- Creativity at the Crossroads Between Science and Technology
- Wednesday, May 16 - 3:00am