This edition: Dr. Eugene Straus, Professor of Medicine & Chief of Diceases, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Original tape date: June 29, 1887.
Lou Massa talks with Dr. Eugene Straus who wrote the biography of Dr. Rosalyn Yallow. Dr. Strauss explains the significance of Radio Amino Acid, which was discovered by Yallow and also won her the Nobel Prize in 1988.
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Poirier, Gastroenterologist and Economist
- Wednesday, January 24 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, January 31 - 3:00am
- Dr. Eugene Straus, Professor of Medicine & Chief of Diceases, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Wednesday, February 7 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, February 14 - 3:00am