This edition: Dr. Eugene Straus, Professor of Medicine & Chief of Diceases, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Original tape date: June 29, 1887.
Lou Massa talks with Dr. Eugene Straus who wrote the biography of Dr. Rosalyn Yallow. Dr. Strauss explains the significance of Radio Amino Acid, which was discovered by Yallow and also won her the Nobel Prize in 1988.
- Paul Hoffman
- Wednesday, May 2 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, May 9 - 3:00am
- Creativity at the Crossroads Between Science and Technology
- Wednesday, May 16 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, May 23 - 3:00am