Latest edition: The Glamorous Side of Science
Original tape date: April 23, 2013.
First aired: April 23, 2013.
• Carol Anne Riddell reports on all natural beauty products that help not only make you look good but also help the environment.
• Mike Gilliam talks with the experts about which diets are the most scientifically sound.
• Tinabeth Pina explores how color can influence human behavior.
• Donna Hanover tells us about a simple treatment that offers the benefits of a facelift without the surgery
• Ernabel Demillo finds out whether smart water really can make our brains smarter.
For More Information:
1. Beauty (Carol Anne Riddell)
2. Color (Tinabeth Pina)
3. Skin (Donna Hanover)
Macrene Alexiades-Armenakas M.D., Ph.D. Director, Dermatology and Laser Surgery Center, NY
Leatrice Eiseman Executive Director, Pantone Color Institute
Dr. Timothy Ellmore Associate Professor of Psychology, City College of New York
Dr. Jeff Gardere Psychologist, Adjunct Clinical Professor, Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine
Grace Lee Client
Nick London Makeup Artist
Joe Murray Stylist & Owner of Hale Salon
Lisa Sasson Clinical Associate Professor of Nutrition and Food Studies