Latest edition: Science & Summer FunTweet
Original tape date: July 10, 2014.
First aired: July 22, 2014.
Ernabel Demillo celebrates 40 years of Rubik’s Cube.
• Andrew Falzon tours the Sony Wonder Technology Lab where kids can do everything from produce and star in their own TV show to performing surgery!
• Tinabeth Pina tells us about free hands -on exhibits at the American Museum of Natural History.
• Carol Anne Riddell reports on school kids who get a chance to experience science first hand at the Long Island Children’s Museum.
• Lisabeth Kovitz goes kite flying…while learning the physics of why they can fly.
• Mike Gilliams visits the Maritime Aquarium in Norwalk which is dedicated to the ecology of Long Island Sound where kids get to interact with the marine life.
For More Information:
Long Island Children’s Museum - www.licm.org
Rubik’s Cube - lsc.org
American Museum of Natural History - www.amnh.org
Norwalk Aquarium - maritimeaquarium.org
Sony Wonder Lab - sonywondertechlab.com
Destiny Britt Little Kite Expert
Jack Collmer Future Meteorologist
Alix Cotumaccio Asst. Director of Youth Initiatives, American Museum of Natural History
Aradhna Da Silva Future Veterinarian
Lucia DeSilva Little Kite Expert
Sailor Hicks Little Kite Expert
Arlene Hill Instructor, Adventures in Science
Paul Hoffman Former Editor in Chief, Discover Magazine
Marcus Jackson Little Kite Expert
Patsy Ann Joinnides Museum Educator, Long Island Children's Museum
Owen Katz Future Movie Star
Jennifer Loughran 2nd Grade Teacher
John Pereira Owner, NY Kite Center
Zaki Ratcliffe Little Kite Expert
Dave Sigworth Publicist, The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk
Aimee Terzulli Long Island Children's Museum