This edition: Advances in Health and MedicineTweet
Original tape date: November 18, 2011.
First aired: November 18, 2011.
• Ernabel Demillo looks at the science behind staying young.
• Carol Anne Riddell with the latest advances for treating Alzheimer’s.
• Mike Gilliam explores ways to stay stress free.
• Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson reports on the fight against obesity and what you can do to stay healthy.
• Donna Hanover with medical mannequins that might just save your life.
For More Information:
Dr. Louis J. Aronne Director-Comprehensive Weight Control Program, NY Presbyterian Hospital
Barbara Bailey Patient
Dr. Mitchell Chasin Medical Director, Reflections, Center for Skin and Body
Dr. Nicole Elden Psychologist, Wellness Center/CUNY Graduate Center
Ph.D. Nancy S. Foldi Dept. of Psychology, Neuroscience Program, Queens College and The Graduate Center
Chanc. Matthew Goldstein Chancellor, City University of New York/CUNY
Prof. Michio Kaku Theoretical Physics Professor, The City College/CUNY
Dr. Heather Mahoney ER Department Simulation Co-Director
Aeysha Rahim CUNY Graduate Student
Dr. Andrew Rosenberg Assistant Professor, Computer Science, Queens College/CUNY
William Williamson Patient
Jana Wright Patient