This edition: Science And LoveTweet
Original tape date: February 28, 2012.
First aired: February 28, 2012.
• Ernabel Demillo explores the science behind everlasting love.
• Mike Gilliam explains why some city birds may not be falling in love like they used to.
• Donna Hanover talks to the animals…and finds out how and why they’re helping humans overcome major hurdles in their lives.
• Carol Anne Riddell reports on what attracts us to others…and why we stay connected.
• Marlene Peralta takes a closer look at the human-animal bond.
• Does the Internet run on love? Lisa Beth Kovetz talks with an expert who says yes!
For More Information:
Human Animal Bond
Dr. Arthur Aron Stony Brook University
Phil Bauer Kennel Manager, ECAD
Bill Berloni Animal Consultant and Trainer, Humane Society of New York
Ph.D. Peter Borchelt Animal behaviorist
Ph.D. Claudia Brumbaugh Queens College/CUNY
Avril Lindsay Dennis Program Director, The Children’s Village
Anne Marie Karish Associate Director, Humane Society of New York
David Krauss Asst. Professor B.M.C.C.
Char Margolis Psychic Medium/Author
Morty and Mollie Mendelowitz Married 70 Years
Dale Picard Co-Founder, ECAD
Herman and Bertha Solomon Married 78 Years
Dr. Robin Sturtz Veterinary Technology Program
- Season 6/Episode 5: May 2017
- Wednesday, December 12 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, December 13 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 11:30am
- Sunday, December 16 - 5:30pm
- Science & U!: The Best of Spring
- Wednesday, December 5 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, December 6 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 11:30am
- Sunday, December 9 - 5:30pm
- October 2017
- Wednesday, November 28 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, November 29 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 11:30am
- Sunday, December 2 - 5:30pm
- Science and Alternative Healing
- Wednesday, November 21 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, November 22 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, November 24 - 11:30am
- Sunday, November 25 - 5:30pm
- September 2017
- Saturday, November 17 - 11:30am
- Sunday, November 18 - 5:30pm