This edition: The Lighter Side of ScienceTweet
Original tape date: July 23, 2013.
First aired: July 23, 2013.
• Carol Anne Riddell explains why a science lesson about how the body works and why is a great learning tool – and the grosser the better!
• Andrew Falzon reports on how science, math and design can actually be fun for kids.
• Mike Gilliam looks at what soap bubbles can teach kids about science.
• Donna Hanover heads to the museum – for math.
• Tinabeth Pina goes to camp – mad science camp.
For More Information:
Gross Biology www.cmom.org
Design Zone www.nysci.org
Mad Science longisland.madscience.org
Tim Lee www.youtubecomedian.com
Stephen Carr 11 years old
Cindy Lawrence Co-Executive Director, Museum of Mathematics
Ana Abarca Lyman Museum Educator
David McCarthy Parent
Truck McDonald NY Hall of Science
Daniel Rick Junior Science Enthusiast
Samantha Santos 12 years old
Jatinder Singh Museum Visitor
Glen Whitney Co-Executive Director, Museum of Mathematics
Liz Wing Museum Educator
Josie Zaccoli Junior Science Enthusiast
Shane Zaccoli Junior Science Enthusiast
Cole Zamora 12 years old