This edition: Science and HealthTweet
Original tape date: August 27, 2013.
First aired: August 27, 2013.
• Mike Gilliam explores ways to stay stress free in your daily life.
• Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson reports on the fight against obesity.
• Carol Anne Riddell tells why, when men and women don’t see eye to eye…there may be a good scientific reason for it.
• Ernabel Demillo reports on the benefits of walking your way to better health.
• Dr. Max Gomez explains the benefits of cellular therapy for some very important diseases.
• Donna Hanover shows us why some very common plants hold the key to some serious healing.
• Tinabeth Pina reports on the healing power of our skin.
For More Information:
Walking - www.nywalkersclub.org
Healing Plants - www.nybg.org
Vision - www.brooklyn.cuny.edu/web/academics/faculty/faculty_profile.jsp?faculty=482
Skin - www.drjaliman.com
Prof. Issy Abramov Professor, Brooklyn College
Dr. Louis J. Aronne F.A.C.P Clinical Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College-NY Presbyterian Hospital
Michael Balick PH.D., VP for Botanical Science, New York Botanical Garden
Maeve Bassett Intern, New York Botanical Garden
Dr. Debra Jaliman Author, “Skin Rules”
Sandy Michaels Walker
Jodell Shields Walker
William Williamson Patient
Lon Wilson President, New York Walker’s Club