This edition: Science & The InternetTweet
Original tape date: February 25, 2014.
First aired: March 25, 2014.
This week on "Science and U!" we look at how the Internet has changed our daily lives from socializing to health care.
Carol Anne Riddell takes a look at how the Internet affects people's social skills.
Lisa Beth Kovetz goes inside the world of minecraft.
Mike Gilliam finds out the latest ways people get their news and entertainment.
Ernabel Demillo explores the museum world with a digital eye.
Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson reports on on-line medical advice - when to pay attention and when to call your doctor.
Grant Greenberg looks at high tech ways of finding lost pets.
Bob Campbell Internet User
Dani Davis Parent
Michael DeMinico Teacher, NYC Public School
Alex Diamond Internet User
Ari Goldberg Internet User
Dmitry Kiper Internet User
Brendan Koerner Contributing Editor, Wired MAgazine
Antoni Piza Internet User
Rachel Ramirez Internet User
Dr. Kirsten Cullen Sharma PsyD, clinical assistant professor, Co-Director, Early Childhood Clinical Service, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at NYU Langone’s Child Study Center, NYU Langone’s Child Study Center
Maxim Shulimovich D.O., Brooklyn Hospital Center
Sree Sreenivasan Chief Digital Officer, The MET
- Science and Alternative Healing
- Wednesday, May 22 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 23 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 25 - 11:30am
- Sunday, May 26 - 5:30pm
- Science and Exercise
- Wednesday, May 15 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 16 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 18 - 11:30am
- Science and Infertility
- Wednesday, May 8 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 9 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 11 - 11:30am
- Sunday, May 12 - 5:30pm
- March 2017
- Wednesday, May 1 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 2 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 4 - 11:30am
- Sunday, May 5 - 5:30pm
- Science and Water
- Saturday, April 27 - 11:30am
- Sunday, April 28 - 5:30pm