Latest edition: How Come Everyone in the Movies Can Sing?Tweet
Original tape date: February 10, 2017.
First aired: November 16, 2017.
In the movies, everyone who wants to sing, can sing. Why isn’t that true in real life? Juilliard professor, Dr. Edith Wiens give a lesson on human vocal production.
Edith Wiens Professor, The Juilliard School
- How Come Everyone in the Movies Can Sing?
- Thursday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 18 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, November 19 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, November 21 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Math V. Language - Discussing the Themes of "Arrival"
- Thursday, November 2 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 4 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, November 5 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, November 7 - 7:00am, 1:00pm