This edition: The Mummy Rises!Tweet
Original tape date: February 17, 2017.
First aired: July 14, 2017.
The Mummy is rising once again! Tom Cruise and Sofia Boutella are rebooting the franchise and we've got the real facts from a guy who knows, the American Museum of Natural History’s Dr. David Hurst Thomas.
Dr. Thomas explains a variety of mummification techniques and rituals from around the world drawing on a lifetime of research.
Dr. David Hurst Thomas Curator of North American Archaeology, Division of Anthropology Professor, Richard Gilder Graduate School, American Museum of Natural History
- How Come Everyone in the Movies Can Sing?
- Thursday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 18 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, November 19 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, November 21 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Math V. Language - Discussing the Themes of "Arrival"
- Thursday, November 2 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 4 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, November 5 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, November 7 - 7:00am, 1:00pm