This edition: The Mummy Rises!Tweet
Original tape date: February 17, 2017.
First aired: July 14, 2017.
The Mummy is rising once again! Tom Cruise and Sofia Boutella are rebooting the franchise and we've got the real facts from a guy who knows, the American Museum of Natural History’s Dr. David Hurst Thomas.
Dr. Thomas explains a variety of mummification techniques and rituals from around the world drawing on a lifetime of research.
Dr. David Hurst Thomas Curator of North American Archaeology, Division of Anthropology Professor, Richard Gilder Graduate School, American Museum of Natural History
- "Cocoon," "Death of a Salesman," and Immortality
- Thursday, February 8 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 10 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, February 11 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 13 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- "The Handmaid's Tale" and Facts about Human Fertility
- Thursday, January 25 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, January 28 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, January 30 - 7:00am, 1:00pm