This edition: The Facts on PsychedelicsTweet
Original tape date: March 9, 2017.
First aired: July 28, 2017.
Psychedelics! Like, wow-man! Or like wow, great medicinal properties, man!
Science Goes to the Movies looks at the 2017 documentary “The Sunshine Makers” with Dr. Anthony Bossis, NYU Clinical Investigator, studying effects of psilocybin on cancer and end-of-life anxiety.
Anthony P. Bossis, PhD Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, NYU School of Medicine, Langone Medical Center
- "Cocoon," "Death of a Salesman," and Immortality
- Thursday, February 8 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 10 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, February 11 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 13 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- "The Handmaid's Tale" and Facts about Human Fertility
- Thursday, January 25 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, January 28 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, January 30 - 7:00am, 1:00pm