This edition: The Facts on PsychedelicsTweet
Original tape date: March 9, 2017.
First aired: July 28, 2017.
Psychedelics! Like, wow-man! Or like wow, great medicinal properties, man!
Science Goes to the Movies looks at the 2017 documentary “The Sunshine Makers” with Dr. Anthony Bossis, NYU Clinical Investigator, studying effects of psilocybin on cancer and end-of-life anxiety.
Anthony P. Bossis, PhD Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, NYU School of Medicine, Langone Medical Center
- How Come Everyone in the Movies Can Sing?
- Thursday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 18 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, November 19 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, November 21 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Math V. Language - Discussing the Themes of "Arrival"
- Thursday, November 2 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 4 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, November 5 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, November 7 - 7:00am, 1:00pm