This edition: Why Coltrane is Like EinsteinTweet
Original tape date: February 26, 2017.
First aired: August 11, 2017.
Stephon Alexander, cosmologist and author of The Jazz of Physics, talks math and music, John Coltrane and Einstein.
Prof. Stephon Alexander Professor, Author, Cosmologist, Brown University
- Will plants save the planet?
- Thursday, October 18 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, October 20 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, October 21 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, October 23 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- The Importance Of Both Remembering and Forgetting
- Thursday, November 1 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, November 4 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, November 6 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Genetic Preparations for Space Travel with Dr. Chris Mason
- Thursday, November 15 - 8:00pm
- "Isle of Dogs" with Prof. Alexandra Horowitz
- Thursday, October 4 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, October 7 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, October 9 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Privacy in the age of Facebook
- Thursday, September 20 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, September 23 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, September 25 - 7:00am, 1:00pm