This edition: The Physics of "Hidden Figures"Tweet
Original tape date: February 6, 2017.
First aired: August 25, 2017.
Physicist Moiya McTier and astronaut Mike Massimino break down the math and social science in “Hidden Figures.”
Mike Massimino, Ph.D. Author, Astronaut, Professor, NASA, Columbia University
Moiya McTier Ph.D. candidate, Columbia University
- "Alien," Parasites and How They Changed Humans
- Thursday, January 11 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 13 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, January 14 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, January 16 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- "Mean Girls" and Is There Life After High School?
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, December 31 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, January 2 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Schrödinger's Love Life & "Full Metal Alchemist" with Sir David Clary
- Sunday, December 17 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, December 19 - 7:00am, 1:00pm