This edition: Teenagers and SuperheroesTweet
Original tape date: February 6, 2017.
First aired: September 7, 2017.
Teens in movies are just as complicated as they are in real life. Columbia University’s Director of Adolescent Medicine, Dr. Karen Soren joins us to discuss Spiderman and teenagers’ not-so-secret desire to be a superhero.
Dr. Karen Soren Director of Adolescent Medicine, Columbia University
- "Alien," Parasites and How They Changed Humans
- Thursday, January 11 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 13 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, January 14 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, January 16 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- "Mean Girls" and Is There Life After High School?
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, December 31 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, January 2 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Schrödinger's Love Life & "Full Metal Alchemist" with Sir David Clary
- Sunday, December 17 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, December 19 - 7:00am, 1:00pm