This edition: How Come Everyone in the Movies Can Sing?Tweet
Original tape date: February 10, 2017.
First aired: November 16, 2017.
In the movies, everyone who wants to sing, can sing. Why isn’t that true in real life? Juilliard professor, Dr. Edith Wiens give a lesson on human vocal production.
Edith Wiens Professor, The Juilliard School
- "Alien," Parasites and How They Changed Humans
- Thursday, January 11 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 13 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, January 14 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, January 16 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- "Mean Girls" and Is There Life After High School?
- Thursday, December 28 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, December 31 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, January 2 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Schrödinger's Love Life & "Full Metal Alchemist" with Sir David Clary
- Tuesday, December 19 - 7:00am, 1:00pm