This edition: How Come Everyone in the Movies Can Sing?Tweet
Original tape date: February 10, 2017.
First aired: November 16, 2017.
In the movies, everyone who wants to sing, can sing. Why isn’t that true in real life? Juilliard professor, Dr. Edith Wiens give a lesson on human vocal production.
Edith Wiens Professor, The Juilliard School
- Matt O'Dowd Spacetime!
- Thursday, March 22 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 24 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, March 25 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, March 27 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- CSI: Reality!
- Thursday, April 5 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 7 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, April 8 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, April 10 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- A Physicist's Rules for Time Travelers
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:00pm