This edition: How Come Everyone in the Movies Can Sing?Tweet
Original tape date: February 10, 2017.
First aired: November 16, 2017.
In the movies, everyone who wants to sing, can sing. Why isn’t that true in real life? Juilliard professor, Dr. Edith Wiens give a lesson on human vocal production.
Edith Wiens Professor, The Juilliard School
- "Metalhead" Baymax and "Robopocalypse"
- Thursday, March 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 9 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, March 10 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, March 12 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- "Annihilation" and Cancer, with Leemor Joshua-Tor
- Thursday, February 21 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 23 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 26 - 7:00am, 1:00pm