This edition: "Mean Girls" and Is There Life After High School?Tweet
Original tape date: September 18, 2017.
First aired: December 28, 2017.
Mitch Prinstein UNC’s John Van Seters Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience, and author of “Popular: The Power of Likability in a Status-Obsessed World” joins Faith Salie and “Mean Girls” composer Laurence O’Keefe for a look at how popularity effects our lives.
Laurence O'Keefe Composer, “Mean Girls”, “Bat Boy”, “Heathers”, "Legally Blonde"
Mitch Prinstein Author; John Van Seters Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience, University of North Carolina
- Marvel in History
- Thursday, February 22 - 8:00pm
- "Cocoon," "Death of a Salesman," and Immortality
- Thursday, February 8 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 10 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, February 11 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 13 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- "The Handmaid's Tale" and Facts about Human Fertility
- Thursday, January 25 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, January 28 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, January 30 - 7:00am, 1:00pm