This edition: Marvel in HistoryTweet
Original tape date: October 26, 2017.
First aired: February 22, 2018.
Superheroes jump into every fight, always on the side of the good guys. In a smash up between Prof. Keith Dallas, editor-in-chief of the book series “American Comic Book Chronicles” and Jonathan Rosenberg, Hunter College Professor of History we look at the role of comic books in American history.
Keith Dallas Hofstra University English Professor and Editor-in-Chief, Book series “American Comic Book Chronicles"
Jonathan Rosenberg Author of “How Far the Promise Land - World Affairs and the American Civil Rights Movement” and “Dangerous Melodies and Diplomatic Instruments – When Classical Music Mattered in America”; Professor of History, Hunter College/CUNY
- Will plants save the planet?
- Thursday, October 18 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, October 20 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, October 21 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, October 23 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- The Importance Of Both Remembering and Forgetting
- Thursday, November 1 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, November 4 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, November 6 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Genetic Preparations for Space Travel with Dr. Chris Mason
- Thursday, November 15 - 8:00pm
- "Isle of Dogs" with Prof. Alexandra Horowitz
- Thursday, October 4 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, October 7 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, October 9 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Privacy in the age of Facebook
- Thursday, September 20 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, September 23 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, September 25 - 7:00am, 1:00pm