This edition: "Annihilation" and Cancer, with Leemor Joshua-TorTweet
Original tape date: June 4, 2018.
First aired: February 21, 2019.
Is “Annihilation” the story of planet Earth getting cancer? And what about that ending?
Leemor Joshua-Tor, Cold Spring Harbor Labs Professor & HHMI Investigator
W.M. Keck Professor of Structural Biology tell us what parts of the movie reflect the realities of cancer.
Leemor Joshua-Tor Professor & HHMI Investigator W.M. Keck Professor of Structural Biology, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- "Annihilation" and Cancer, with Leemor Joshua-Tor
- Thursday, February 21 - 8:00pm
- Rewriting the Transgender Heroine, with Jennifer Finney Boylan
- Thursday, February 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 9 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, February 10 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 12 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Jack Pearson and "The Fire" with Professor Glenn Corbett
- Thursday, January 31 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 2 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 5 - 7:00am, 1:00pm