This edition: "Annihilation" and Cancer, with Leemor Joshua-TorTweet
Original tape date: June 4, 2018.
First aired: February 21, 2019.
Is “Annihilation” the story of planet Earth getting cancer? And what about that ending?
Leemor Joshua-Tor, Cold Spring Harbor Labs Professor & HHMI Investigator
W.M. Keck Professor of Structural Biology tell us what parts of the movie reflect the realities of cancer.
Leemor Joshua-Tor Professor & HHMI Investigator W.M. Keck Professor of Structural Biology, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Randomness and Coincidence
- Thursday, April 18 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 20 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, April 21 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, April 23 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Super Hero Symbiotes
- Thursday, April 4 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 6 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, April 7 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, April 9 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Dictators, Bannerman, and Math!
- Tuesday, March 26 - 7:00am, 1:00pm