This edition: "Metalhead" Baymax and "Robopocalypse"
Original tape date: June 4, 2018.
First aired: March 7, 2019.
Are robots taking over our world? What’s the difference between a robot and an AI?
A look at Black Mirror’s “Metalhead” episode, and Baymax and Daniel H. Wilson’s “Robopocalypse” series, with Wilson himself and the Carnegie Mellon professor who taught him (almost) everything he knows, Chris Atkeson, Professor at the Robotics Institute and
Human-Computer Interaction Institute.
Christopher G. Atkeson Professor, The Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
Daniel H. Wilson Author
- "Annihilation" and Cancer, with Leemor Joshua-Tor
- Thursday, February 21 - 8:00pm
- Rewriting the Transgender Heroine, with Jennifer Finney Boylan
- Thursday, February 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 9 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, February 10 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 12 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Jack Pearson and "The Fire" with Professor Glenn Corbett
- Thursday, January 31 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 2 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 5 - 7:00am, 1:00pm