This edition: "Metalhead" Baymax and "Robopocalypse"Tweet
Original tape date: June 4, 2018.
First aired: March 7, 2019.
Are robots taking over our world? What’s the difference between a robot and an AI?
A look at Black Mirror’s “Metalhead” episode, and Baymax and Daniel H. Wilson’s “Robopocalypse” series, with Wilson himself and the Carnegie Mellon professor who taught him (almost) everything he knows, Chris Atkeson, Professor at the Robotics Institute and
Human-Computer Interaction Institute.
Christopher G. Atkeson Professor, The Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
Daniel H. Wilson Author
- Randomness and Coincidence
- Thursday, April 18 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 20 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, April 21 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, April 23 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Super Hero Symbiotes
- Thursday, April 4 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 6 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, April 7 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, April 9 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Dictators, Bannerman, and Math!
- Tuesday, March 26 - 7:00am, 1:00pm