This edition: Randomness and CoincidenceTweet
Original tape date: February 8, 2019.
First aired: April 18, 2019.
Are coincidences the opposite of randomness or are they a naturally occurring part of chaos? Why are randomness and entropy extraordinarily valuable to a computer scientist? We look at why and how these values matter and their effect on “Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency.”
Prof. Yvegeny Dodis The Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at NYU
- Randomness and Coincidence
- Thursday, April 18 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 20 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, April 21 - 7:30am
- Super Hero Symbiotes
- Thursday, April 4 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 6 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, April 7 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, April 9 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Dictators, Bannerman, and Math!
- Saturday, March 23 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, March 26 - 7:00am, 1:00pm