This edition: Tim Okamura's JourneyTweet
Original tape date: November 3, 2017.
First aired: December 26, 2017.
In this episode of Shades Of U.S., producer Darrell Brown interviews painter Tim Okamura, whose art blends graffiti and realism depicting New York City’s diverse inhabitants. Born and raised in Canada, with his background being Newfoundland and Japanese, Okamura and his art focuses on a slice of life in the United States that allows him to express his racial identity.
Tim Okamura Painter, TimOkamuraArt
- Thursday, December 20 - 9:00pm
- Friday, December 21 - 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 11:00am
- Sunday, December 23 - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, December 25 - 4:00pm
- Vanessa Valdes, Bernhard Blythe, Rayner and Amber
- Thursday, November 15 - 9:00pm
- Friday, November 16 - 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 11:00am
- Sunday, November 18 - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, November 20 - 4:00pm