This edition: Season Three, #4
Original tape date: November 23, 2003.
On this edition of Study with the Best you’ll meet the Hunter College graduate who’s a driving force behind the cosmetic giant Estee Lauder and in the search for a cure for breast cancer. A Queens College alum who was named a Daily News hero of the month because of her drive to help women and children. You’ll learn about an innovative bilingual high school whose principal is a graduate of City College. And an innovative course of study at Brooklyn College: ballroom dancing.
Gala Berezkin Student, Baruch College/CUNY
Jaquelin Cinto Student, Gregorio Luperon High School
Diana Guartatanga Student, Gregorio Luperon H.S.
Nidia Holguin Teacher, Gregorio Luperon H.S.
Theresa Landau, MS, RD, CDN WIC Director, Morrrisania Diagnostic and Treatment Center
Evelyn Lauder Senior Corporate Vice President, Estee’ Lauder
Zyphus Lebrun Host; Producer, Study With the Best; Independent Sources
Sergei Nabatov Professor, Physical Ed. Dept., Brooklyn College/CUNY
Alfred Pena Student, Brooklyn College/CUNY
Valerie Vazquez Host, Study With the Best
Juan Villar School Principal, Gregorio Luperón High School
Vianora Vinca Producer/Co-Host, Independent Sources
Rosaline Zelkin Student, Brooklyn College/CUNY
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Season Finale
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:30pm
- Friday, September 7 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 9 - 7:00pm
- Friday, September 14 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 16 - 7:00pm
- Best Of Season 2018
- Saturday, August 25 - 10:30am
- Sunday, August 26 - 7:00pm
- Friday, August 31 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 7:00pm