This edition: Season 11, #3Tweet
Original tape date: December 13, 2011.
First aired: January 29, 2012.
On this episode of Study with the Best we join City Tech alum Chef Avram Wiseman, as he judges an intense kosher cooking competition. We celebrate with Macaulay Honors College as they reach a major milestone. We'll meet with CUNY student Katie Ferrari about the connection between art and Occupy Wall Street. And in CUNY Buzzness - Barry Mitchell speaks with CUNY Graduate Lowell Hawthorne about his popular and ever-expanding Jamaican Beef Patty business! So stay tuned!
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Season Finale
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:30pm
- Friday, September 7 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 9 - 7:00pm
- Friday, September 14 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 16 - 7:00pm
- Best Of Season 2018
- Thursday, August 23 - 8:30pm
- Friday, August 24 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 25 - 10:30am
- Sunday, August 26 - 7:00pm
- Friday, August 31 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 7:00pm