This edition: Study with the Best: The Best of BarryTweet
Original tape date: March 16, 2012.
First aired: March 25, 2012.
Study with the Best: The Best of Barry features the versatile comedian/producer/reporter's most popular stories, all emanating from city boroughs. The episode combines information and irreverence in segments showcasing:
- Barry ad-libbing his way through a LaGuardia Community College yoga class for stressed-out taxi drivers
- An interview in Union Square with bassoonist and CUNY Ph.D. candidate Doug Quint, creator/entrepreneur behind the Big Gay Ice Cream Truck
- Free massages awarded to overworked and caught-by-surprise Queensboro Community College students
- And, in a change of pace, the compelling story of Hunter College graduate Jennifer Mascia, whose memoir, "Never Tell Our Business To Strangers," tells of a childhood spent as an unwitting fugitive from the law.
In addition to the above segments, Best of Barry also features outtake clips, including a romantic gondola serenade through the luminescent waters of the Gowanus Canal.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Season Finale
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:30pm
- Friday, September 7 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 9 - 7:00pm
- Friday, September 14 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 16 - 7:00pm
- Best Of Season 2018
- Thursday, August 23 - 8:30pm
- Friday, August 24 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 25 - 10:30am
- Sunday, August 26 - 7:00pm
- Friday, August 31 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 7:00pm