This edition: Season 11, #6Tweet
Original tape date: April 5, 2012.
First aired: April 29, 2012.
On this Episode of Study with the Best we feature NYC College of Technology alum Chef Avram Wiseman as he presents the winners of an exciting Kosher Cooking Competition.
We'll speak with animator and Hostos Community College Professor Andy London about what inspires his art and how he gets his class excited about animation!
We'll visit the Genspace Lab in Brooklyn, where CUNY graduate Oliver Medvedick, Ph.D talks about the importance of hands on science.
And we look at the experience of war and life afterwards from not only the veteran's perspective but also his wife's.
Andy London Professor, Hostos Community College
Mr. Garen Marshall Graduate, Baruch College
Dr. Oliver Medvedik Graduate, Hunter College
Chase Rosen 219West
Avram Wiseman Senior Culinary Instructor, The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Season Finale
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:30pm
- Friday, September 7 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 9 - 7:00pm
- Friday, September 14 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 16 - 7:00pm
- Best Of Season 2018
- Thursday, August 23 - 8:30pm
- Friday, August 24 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 25 - 10:30am
- Sunday, August 26 - 7:00pm
- Friday, August 31 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 7:00pm
- Poetry, a Docent, and Rock n' Roll: Art @ CUNY
- Sunday, August 19 - 7:00pm