This edition: Season 12, #2Tweet
Original tape date: October 27, 2012.
First aired: October 28, 2012.
We look at the New Fiterman Hall at the Borough of Manhattan Community College and remember how it was destroyed during 9/11, what was involved in rebuilding it, and how important it is to the lower Manhattan community.
Queens Anthropology Professor Kevin Birth takes us on a journey in time…explaining what time is…and what it isn’t.
A first-time voter and brand new citizen of the United States explains why he is heading to the ballot box and how vital it is to him.
CUNY journalism professor Roslyn Bernstein examines the real estate hurdles facing artists who are losing their studio space.
Author and head of the Hunter College MFA program, Peter Carey, discusses the creative force behind his latest novel and describes the joy of teaching and spreading the word."
Scott Anderson Vice President, Administration and Planning/ Borough of Manhattan Community College
Roslyn Bernstein Journalism Professor, Baruch College
Kevin Birth Professor of Anthropology, Queens College
Robert Blumenthal Deutsche bank securities
Peter Carey Director, Creative Writing MFA, Hunter College
Chanc. Matthew Goldstein Chancellor, City University of New York/CUNY
Cephas Heymann Student, BMCC/CUNY
Kalin Ivanov Cinematographer, Brooklyn College/CUNY
David Paniagua Student, BMCC/CUNY
SandraBMCC/CUNY Paserk Student, BMCC/CUNY
Dr. Antonio Perez President, Borough of Manhattan C.C./CUNY
Sheldon Silver Speaker, New York State Assembly (D)
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Season Finale
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:30pm
- Friday, September 7 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 9 - 7:00pm
- Friday, September 14 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 16 - 7:00pm
- Best Of Season 2018
- Thursday, August 23 - 8:30pm
- Friday, August 24 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 25 - 10:30am
- Sunday, August 26 - 7:00pm
- Friday, August 31 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 7:00pm