This edition: ImmigrationTweet
Original tape date: November 25, 2013.
First aired: November 24, 2013.
This month, we focus on immigration for CUNY TV’s show highlighting the best and brightest of the CUNY system, “Study With the Best.” First is a profile of Citizenship Now!, a free program for all New Yorkers to help them with questions about applying to be a citizen. We profile Henry Lee, who was born in China, and was a forensic scientist on the O.J. Simpson trial (among many other famous trials - JonBenet Ramsey, etc), and runs a forensic science institute in Connecticut. We also profile a swimmer from East Germany who immigrated here, a NYC Service Fellow originally from the Dominican Republic, and the English Language Institute of Queens College.
Michael Beck Teacher, English Language Institute, Queens College
Nayanny Bello Paniagua Graduate, John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Jennifer Borghetti Student, Queens College
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand New York State Senator
Donna Gruber Director, English Language Institute, Queens College
Henry Lee The Henry C. Lee Institute for Forensic Science
Yunie Lee Student, English Language Institute, Queens College
Prof. Anthony Maniscalco Director, Edward T. Rogowsky Internship Program/CUNY
Hon. Charles E. Schumer New York State Senator, United States Senate
Raphael Sevring Student, Queens College
Sandra Shamburger Student, York College
Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. New York County District Attorney, New York County
Olivia Wen Student, English Language Institute, Queens College
Allan J. Wernick Director, Citizenship Now!
Henry Lee: JFK AssassinationHenry Lee discusses the lack of evidence in solving the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Season Finale
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:30pm
- Friday, September 7 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 9 - 7:00pm
- Friday, September 14 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 16 - 7:00pm
- Best Of Season 2018
- Thursday, August 23 - 8:30pm
- Friday, August 24 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 25 - 10:30am
- Sunday, August 26 - 7:00pm
- Friday, August 31 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 7:00pm