This edition: Changing Communities, Changing the WorldTweet
Original tape date: June 11, 2014.
First aired: June 29, 2014.
On this month’s show, we look at volunteers and non-profits across CUNY. We’ll look at a music program for underserved communities, a Web site created by a Baruch College alumnae aimed to help victims of bike and pedestrian accidents, and volunteer-run community gardens. We’ll also watch CUNY’s Service Corps’ closing ceremony and its members in action over the past year, and a volunteer program out of Lehman College that sends students abroad.
Helen Avery MORUS
Jaime Cho Queens College
Valerie Chow Associate Director, CUNY Service Corps
Juan Cruz Lehman L.I.F.E.
Amanda Dubois Director, Lehman L.I.F.E., Lehman College
Immaculee Fabre Lehman L.I.F.E.
Landi Familia John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Melissa Fernandez Student Outreach and Support Specialist, CUNY Service Corps
Dr. Ricardo R. Fernandez President, Herbert H. Lehman College/CUNY
Anne Fitzgibbon Harmony Music Program
Claudia Garcia Lehman L.I.F.E.
Johan Garcia Lehman College
Hon. Vanessa L. Gibson NYC Council Member, District 16
Adam Gomdah John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Paul Holguin Harmony Program
Damilola Iroko John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Inna Langerman Harmony Program
Kristy Michel MORUS
Cyrille Njikeng Lehman L.I.F.E.
Sharonda Oppong Addae Lehman L.I.F.E.
Jemely Reyes Harmony Program
Mauricio Solis Harmony Program
Rachel Stephenson Program Director, CUNY Service Corps
Jenny Suquilanda Lehman L.I.F.E.
Carol Wood Baruch College
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Season Finale
- Thursday, September 6 - 8:30pm
- Friday, September 7 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 9 - 7:00pm
- Friday, September 14 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 16 - 7:00pm
- Best Of Season 2018
- Thursday, August 23 - 8:30pm
- Friday, August 24 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 25 - 10:30am
- Sunday, August 26 - 7:00pm
- Friday, August 31 - 8:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 7:00pm