This edition: Walter CronkiteTweet
Original tape date: August 27, 2002.
Host Steven Scheuer interviews television anchor and broadcast journalist Walter Cronkite, "the most trusted man in America," about his time as a journalist with United Press during World War II, his career at CBS News, and the impact war can have on freedom of the press.
- Morley Safer and Richard Hottelet
- Friday, May 18 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 11:00pm
- Daniel Schorr
- Friday, May 11 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 11:00pm
- Year-End Edition
- Friday, May 4 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Don Hewitt, Producer "60 Minutes"
- Friday, April 27 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 11:00pm