This edition: Walter CronkiteTweet
Original tape date: August 27, 2002.
Host Steven Scheuer interviews television anchor and broadcast journalist Walter Cronkite, "the most trusted man in America," about his time as a journalist with United Press during World War II, his career at CBS News, and the impact war can have on freedom of the press.
- Morley Safer and Richard Hottelet
- Monday, January 14 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 10:00pm
- Daniel Schorr
- Monday, January 7 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 10:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 4:00pm
- Year-End Edition
- Monday, December 31 - 6:05am, 12:00pm, 10:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 4:00pm
- Don Hewitt, Producer "60 Minutes"
- Monday, December 24 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 10:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 4:00pm
- Howard K. Smith
- Saturday, December 22 - 4:00pm