This edition: Mike WallaceTweet
Original tape date: October 17, 2002.
Mike Wallace provides an autobiographical tour of the "Chicago School" of television (Dave Garroway, Studs Terkel, Kukla, Fran & Ollie, Clifford Utley) to the CBS News/ 60 Minutes era, with rare clips of its debut broadcast in 1968. He also discusses the Larry Tisch era, his alleged "lies" which led to the "disemboweling" of CBS News bureaus worldwide and to the CBS/Brown & Williamson tobacco controversy. Host: Steven H. Scheuer
- Morley Safer and Richard Hottelet
- Friday, May 18 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 11:00pm
- Daniel Schorr
- Friday, May 11 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 11:00pm
- Year-End Edition
- Friday, May 4 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Don Hewitt, Producer "60 Minutes"
- Friday, April 27 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 11:00pm