This edition: Andy RooneyTweet
Original tape date: October 17, 2002.
Host Steven Scheuer interviews Andy Rooney, journalist most famous for his weekly "60 Minutes" segment, "A Few Minutes with Andy Rooney," about his long career in the news business. Rooney describes his time as a "Stars and Stripes" reporter during World War II, his work at CBS, and his long run with "60 Minutes."
- Morley Safer and Richard Hottelet
- Friday, May 18 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 11:00pm
- Daniel Schorr
- Friday, May 11 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 11:00pm
- Year-End Edition
- Friday, May 4 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Don Hewitt, Producer "60 Minutes"
- Friday, April 27 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 11:00pm
- Howard K. Smith
- Friday, April 20 - 6:00am, 12:00pm