This edition: Andy Rooney
Original tape date: October 17, 2002.
Host Steven Scheuer interviews Andy Rooney, journalist most famous for his weekly "60 Minutes" segment, "A Few Minutes with Andy Rooney," about his long career in the news business. Rooney describes his time as a "Stars and Stripes" reporter during World War II, his work at CBS, and his long run with "60 Minutes."
- Howard K. Smith
- Thursday, April 25 - 9:00pm
- Friday, April 26 - 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Don Hewitt, Producer "60 Minutes"
- Thursday, May 2 - 9:00pm
- Friday, May 3 - 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Year-End Edition
- Thursday, May 9 - 9:00pm
- Friday, May 10 - 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Daniel Schorr
- Thursday, May 23 - 9:00pm
- Judy Woodruff
- Friday, April 12 - 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Sheila Nevins
- Thursday, April 4 - 9:00pm
- Friday, April 5 - 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Andy Rooney
- Thursday, March 28 - 9:00pm
- Friday, March 29 - 9:00am, 2:00pm