This edition: New Season Preview
Original tape date: October 21, 2006.
A Broadway season preview with reporters JESSE GREEN of "The New York Times," MICHAEL MUSTO of "The Village Voice" and PATRICK PACHECO of NY 1. They take a look at new shows including A CHORUS LINE, MARY POPPINS, GREY GARDENS and many more.
Jesse Green Theater Journalist, New York Magazine
Michael Musto Theater Columnist, The Village Voice
Patrick Pacheco Theater Journalist, Los Angeles Times
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- "Indecent" and "Come From Away"
- Monday, December 31 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 7:00am
- Monday, January 7 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Holiday Critics 2016
- Monday, December 24 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 31 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Jeff Daniels in "Blackbird"
- Monday, December 17 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 24 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- "Harry Clarke"
- Monday, December 17 - 7:30am, 1:30pm