This edition: Producers Jeffrey Seller and Thomas Viertel discuss the financial state of Broadway and how the theater business is coping with the economic downturn.Tweet
First aired: February 6, 2010.
Producers Jeffrey Seller (“In the Heights,” “Avenue Q”) and Thomas Viertel (“A Little Night Music,” “The Norman Conquests”) discuss the resiliency of Broadway during the Recession. Also, a brief conversation with the late playwright Horton Foote and his daughter, actress Hallie Foote, about his last play, “The Orphans' Home Cycle.”
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- "Indecent" and "Come From Away"
- Monday, December 31 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 7:00am
- Monday, January 7 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Holiday Critics 2016
- Monday, December 24 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 31 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Jeff Daniels in "Blackbird"
- Monday, December 17 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 24 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- "Harry Clarke"
- Monday, December 17 - 7:30am, 1:30pm