This edition: Tony Awards Wrap-up with theater columnists Jesse Green of "New York Magazine," Patrick Healy of The New York Times, and Michael Musto of "The Village Voice. Plus, the great Marian Seldes."Tweet
First aired: June 19, 2010.
Theater journalists Jesse Green of “New York Magazine,” Patrick Healy of “The NY Times,” and Michael Musto of “The Village Voice” review the Tony Awards ceremony and it's impact. Also, we are joined by Tony Lifetime Achievement Award winner Marian Seldes.
Jesse Green Theater Journalist, New York Magazine
Patrick Healy Metro Political Correspondent , The New York Times
Michael Musto Theater Columnist, The Village Voice
Marian Seldes Actress
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- "Indecent" and "Come From Away"
- Monday, December 31 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 7:00am
- Monday, January 7 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Holiday Critics 2016
- Monday, December 24 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 31 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Jeff Daniels in "Blackbird"
- Saturday, December 22 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 24 - 7:30am, 1:30pm