This edition: Nicholas Hytner and Tony Wrap-up 2011Tweet
Original tape date: June 13, 2011.
Sir Nicholas Hytner, discusses this year's Tony-winning Best Play WAR HORSE, which was developed at the National Theatre of Great Britain, where Hytner is the Artistic Director. He is followed by reporters Jesse Green of “New York Magazine,” Michael Musto of “The Village Voice,” and Patrick Pacheco of the “Los Angeles Times,” who review this year's Tony cast. They also share their opinions of the "new improved" version of SPIDER-MAN, which opened this week after its infamous 9-year "journey" to the stage.
Jesse Green Reporter, New York Magazine
Nicholas Hytner Artistic Director, National Theatre of Great Britain
Michael Musto Columnist, The Village Voice
Patrick Pacheco Reporter, Los Angeles Times
- Halloween Gala
- Monday, September 17 - 8:00pm
- Tribute to Edward Albee
- Monday, September 10 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, September 16 - 7:00am
- Monday, September 17 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child"
- Monday, September 3 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, September 9 - 7:00am
- Monday, September 10 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- "Edward Albee's Three Tall Women"
- Monday, August 27 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 7:00am
- Monday, September 3 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- "Frozen" songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez; The Broadway League president Charlotte St. Martin
- Saturday, August 25 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 7:00am
- Monday, August 27 - 7:30am, 1:30pm