This edition: Behind the Scenes at "Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark"Tweet
Original tape date: October 14, 2011.
First aired: October 29, 2011.
Actors Patrick Page, Isabel Keating and Michael Mulheren, members of the company of SPIDER-MAN: TURN OFF THE DARK, discuss what was really going on behind the scenes during one of longest gestation periods for a show in Broadway history. They talk about working with the musical's original director, Julie Taymor, and how, after 183 previews, SPIDER-MAN has become a fan favorite and one of the best-selling shows now on Broadway.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- "Indecent" and "Come From Away"
- Monday, December 31 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 7:00am
- Monday, January 7 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Holiday Critics 2016
- Monday, December 24 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 31 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Jeff Daniels in "Blackbird"
- Saturday, December 22 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 24 - 7:30am, 1:30pm