This edition: Glen Berger, "Song of Spider-Man", Part 2Tweet
Original tape date: November 8, 2013.
First aired: December 14, 2013.
In part 2 or our interview, Glen Berger, the co-writer of the musical “Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark” remembers when the show hit the rocks along with his relationship with its director (and his co-writer) Julie Taymor. He makes it clear why he refers to Spider-Man as “a diabolical machine built by the gods to teach humility.”
Glen Berger Playwright, Author, Song of Spider-Man: The Inside Story of the Most Controversial Musical in Broadway History
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- "Indecent" and "Come From Away"
- Monday, December 31 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 7:00am
- Monday, January 7 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Holiday Critics 2016
- Monday, December 24 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 31 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Jeff Daniels in "Blackbird"
- Saturday, December 22 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 24 - 7:30am, 1:30pm