This edition: "Mothers and Sons" Tyne Daly & Terrence McNallyTweet
Original tape date: March 14, 2014.
First aired: April 12, 2014.
Actress Tyne Daly and playwright Terrence McNally discuss the new Broadway play "Mothers and Sons." It is the story of a woman who drops in unexpectedly on the surviving partner of her son who died of AIDS twenty years earlier. In the intervening years, both their lives have changed — more than they could have possibly conceived. The play asks us how far have we come as a society in need of healing and how far do we still have to go.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- "Indecent" and "Come From Away"
- Monday, December 31 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 7:00am
- Monday, January 7 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Holiday Critics 2016
- Monday, December 24 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 31 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Jeff Daniels in "Blackbird"
- Saturday, December 22 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 24 - 7:30am, 1:30pm