This edition: Tony Wrap Up and Tony Honoree Joan MarcusTweet
Original tape date: June 9, 2014.
First aired: June 14, 2014.
Jesse Green, Michael Musto and Patrick Pacheco return for our Tony wrap up show in which they pass judgment on what happened at the awards ceremony, and bid farewell to the 2013-14 theater season. Also on the program, photographer Joan Marcus, recipient of Tony Honors for Excellence in recognition of her quarter century behind the camera, shows us some of her personal favorites from her impressive body of work (taking pictures of over 300 Broadway shows alone). We finish with a report from roving correspondents AndrewAndrew from last Sunday's Tony red carpet, asking unique and savvy questions at this year's most glamorous theatrical celebration.
Jesse Green Contributing Editor, New York Magazine
Joan Marcus Photographer
Michael Musto Entertainment Journalist, Musto! The Musical @ Out.com
Patrick Pacheco Entertainment Reporter, NY1, Los Angeles Times
- Halloween Gala
- Monday, September 17 - 8:00pm
- Tribute to Edward Albee
- Monday, September 10 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, September 16 - 7:00am
- Monday, September 17 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child"
- Monday, September 3 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, September 9 - 7:00am
- Monday, September 10 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- "Edward Albee's Three Tall Women"
- Monday, August 27 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 7:00am
- Monday, September 3 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- "Frozen" songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez; The Broadway League president Charlotte St. Martin
- Saturday, August 25 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 7:00am
- Monday, August 27 - 7:30am, 1:30pm